Herbert Gold ProjectThe Herbert Gold project is an exploration stage, partially drill-tested, high-grade, gold mineralized mesothermal quartz vein system in the historic Juneau Gold Belt of southeast Alaska. Consisting of 91 unpatented lode claims located 25 km north of Juneau and to the south of Couer Alaska's profitable Kensington gold mine. The property covers six parallel vein structures exposed at surface.
Key facts and information about our Herbert Gold Property include:
- 2018 NI#43-101 completed (uncut Indicated resource of 1,106,759 tonnes containing 257,944 oz of gold at 7.25 g/t. Inferred resource of 423,177 tonnes containing 82,206 oz of gold at 6.04 g/t)
- This mesothermal vein system is open to length and depth.
- Grande Portage ("GPG") has earned a 100% interest in the Herbert Gold Property.
- The property is located 30 km north of Juneau, Alaska, and lies within the 160-km long Juneau gold belt, which has produced nearly seven million ounces of gold.
- GPG has identified 6 or more promising gold-producing main composite vein-fault structures containing ribbon structure quartz-sulfides on the property.
- Herbert Gold is one of Alaska's most promising districts and has remained remarkably under explored until now. Close proximity to power, tidewater, highway and skilled labour.
- Past drilling has yielded numerous multi-ounce gold intercepts on multiple veins.
- 3rd year of baseline environmental water studies now completed.