Herbert Gold ProjectThe Herbert Gold project is an early stage, partially drill-tested, high-grade, gold mineralized mesothermal quartz vein system in the historic Juneau Gold Belt of southeast Alaska. Consisting of 91 unpatented lode claims located 30 km north of Juneau and to the south of Couer Alaska's new Kensington gold mine. The property covers six parallel vein structures exposed at the toe of a retreating glacier.
Key facts and information about our Herbert Gold Property include:
- Revised NI#43-101 completed (Indicated resource of 821,100 tonnes containing 182,400 oz of gold at 6.91 g/t. Inferred resource of 51,600 tonnes containing 12,800 oz of gold at 7.73 g/t)
- This mesothermal vein system is open to length and depth.
- Grande Portage ("GPG") has earned a 100% interest in the Herbert Gold Property.
- The property is located 30 km north of Juneau, Alaska, and lies within the 160-km long Juneau gold belt, which has produced nearly seven million ounces of gold.
- GPG has identified 6 or more promising gold-producing main composite vein-fault structures containing ribbon structure quartz-sulfides on the property.
- Herbert Gold is one of Alaska's most promising districts and has remained remarkably under explored until now. Close proximity to power, tidewater, highway and skilled labour.
- Past drilling has yielded numerous multi-ounce gold intercepts on multiple veins.
- 3rd year of baseline environmental water studies now completed.